Become an OLLI Member
OLLI members build lasting relationships and contribute to a vibrant community. Semester membership benefits:
- Connect with other members, both online and in-person on like-minded topics
- Enroll in OLLI courses each semester
- Participate in topic-specific Discussion Groups
- Access Member-only, courses offered through Coursera
- Receive OLLI catalogs and the weekly eNewsletter
- Get advanced notice of pop-up programs, activities & events
- Attend between-semester classes at no cost, such as Chair Yoga
- Participate in the Summer/Winter Lectures (between semesters)
- Gain access to “Author Lectures” (new series begins Spring 2021)
- Attend exclusive events such as happy hours & coffee chats (currently virtual)
- And more!
Are you interested in trying OLLI courses or the first time? OLLI is running a New Student Special this Spring. Receive a complimentary Spring membership and only pay for the courses you sign up for. Email us or call for details: 434-923-3600.
Spring 2021 Membership will be available for purchase on Wednesday, January 6th in our online registration system and the “add to cart” button will appear at 10 am.
Spring 2021 Course Registration will open on Tuesday, January 19th at 10 am.
Let’s grow together through lifelong learning!
As a 501C3 nonprofit organization, we rely on our membership fees to offset costs for leasing our office space, staffing and administration, course programming, as well as organizing and hosting OLLI events.
For all membership questions, contact us at 434-923-3600 or email.