Become an OLLI Member
OLLI members build lasting relationships and contribute to our vibrant community. Semester membership give you access to :
- Connect with other members, both online and in-person on like-minded topics
- Enroll in OLLI courses each semester
- Participate in topic-specific Discussion Groups
- Access Member-only, courses offered through Coursera
- Receive OLLI catalogs and the weekly eNewsletter
- Get advanced notice of pop-up programs, activities & events
- Attend between-semester classes at no cost, such as Chair Yoga
- Participate in the Summer/Winter Lectures (between semesters)
- Gain access to “Author Lectures” (new series begins Spring 2021)
- Attend exclusive events such as happy hours & coffee chats (currently virtual)
- And more!
As a 501C3, nonprofit organization, we rely on membership fees to offset costs for our office space, staffing, programming, organizing and holding OLLI courses.
Let’s grow together through lifelong learning!
For all membership questions, contact us at 434-293-3600 or email.