Why should I become an OLLI Member?
OLLI is a membership-based, non-profit organization. We rely on membership fees to offset our costs for organizing and holding courses. People who are members of OLLI contribute to the OLLI community and receive membership benefits, which entitle you to:
- Enroll in OLLI courses
- Enroll in Discussion Groups
- Receive OLLI course catalogs and newsletters
- Receive advanced notice of activities and events not listed in the catalog
- Participate in our special Summer/Winter Lecture Series
- Attend Member-Only Events such as Members’ Happy Hours